Guide Dogs provides high quality training to maximize the independence of people living with low vision or blindness. Our professional services extend beyond the provision of guide dogs, and include innovative children’s mobility programs, orientation and mobility training for adults and people living with an acquired brain injury (ABI), and social networking programs to support active community participation. Guide Dogs is also one of Australia’s most trusted charity and an employer of choice in the disability sector. Our staff enjoy an inclusive and collaborative working environment where talent is recognised and innovation is encouraged.
Guide Dogs has a full time, permanent opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Client & Vision Services team in the position of Referral Partnerships Coordinator.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Building relationships with referrers across Victoria;
- Developing and maintaining ongoing contact and communication with key referral drivers including providing monthly referral numbers and outcomes;
- Analysing and tracking client referrals and trends to identify gaps and opportunities to improve referrals to Guide Dogs Victoria;
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of key initiatives delivered, with recommendations for future activities;
- Provide education and training to partner organisation staff as required (including organising staff or volunteers to deliver education/training).
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary or equivalent qualifications in business development, marketing, or sales;
- A proven track record in business development, managing relationships, and growing referrals;
- Solid understanding of the services of Guide Dogs Victoria;
- A good understanding of vision impairment or prior experience in working with people who are blind or have low vision;
- Demonstrated experience and skill in public speaking and relationship building skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Demonstrated track record in communicating and networking effectively;
- A commitment to live the values and behaviours of Guide Dogs Victoria; and
- A strong alignment with the vision of Guide Dogs Victoria in delivering independence to people who are blind or have low vision.
Benefits that Guide Dogs Victoria offer:
- A competitive remuneration package is available commensurate with skills and experience, which includes tax free salary packaging of up to $18,550;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- 6 weeks paid parental leave;
- A week of Study Leave and educational assistance;
- Access to an external mentoring program with the Institute of Managers and Leaders;
- Employee assistance program for employees and for members of their household;
- Annual onsite flu vaccinations or vouchers for vaccinations close to home with participating partners;
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition program.
Applications (including a Cover letter and Resume) to be emailed to email@example.com.
Guide Dogs Victoria welcomes applications from people with disability, including those with low vision and blindness. We acknowledge the rights of people with disabilities to have equal opportunity for participation in meaningful employment and are committed to increasing the representation of people with disability in our workforce.