Virtual Meet the Pups Giveaway 2021
Virtual Meet the Pups Giveaway 2021
Enter the Guide Dogs Victoria Virtual Meet the Pups Giveaway for your chance to win 1 of 3 Doggie Bags of Guide Dogs Merchandise.
How to claim prizes
Giveaway winners will be publicized on our website: Vic.guidedogs.com.au. Winner with be notified by Guide Dogs Victoria within 4 days of the draw to organise collection, or posting, of prizes.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Information on prizes and how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Competition is open to residents of VIC only. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- Competition is not open to employees (and their immediate families) of Guide Dogs Victoria. ‘Immediate family’ is defined as a spouse, partner, parent, child, stepchild or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
- The giveaway commences at 10am on 11 May 2021, closes at 5pm AEDT on 19 May 2021 (“sales period”), and prizes will be drawn 11am 31 May 2021. Winners will be notified on the 31 May 2021 and they will be contacted by Guide Dogs Victoria via phone and/or email within 4 days of the draw to organise collection, or posting, of prizes.
- It is a condition of entry into the giveaway for the entrants to provide Guide Dogs VIC with a valid email address and valid mobile number for the notification of prizes. Entry will be void if contact details are missing or invalid. Guide Dogs VIC reserves the right to verify validity and purchaser eligibility (including identity, age and residence) at any time and reserves the right to disqualify individuals deemed to have breached these Terms and Conditions, in its sole discretion.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prize winner with be listed on the giveaway website : vic.guidedogs.com.au/
- If Guide Dogs Victoria has not received confirmation from a prize-winner with the intention to claim the prize by 4 June 2021 using the contact details provided, another winner will be selected.
- The prizes awarded to the entrant is as follows: 1 x Guide Dog branded rubber bracelet, 1 x Guide Dog pen, 1 x Guide Dog fridge magnet, 1 x Guide Dogs fridge magnet list, 1x Guide Dogs present stickers, 1 x Guide Dogs glass cleaning cloth, 1 x Puppy Pals cap, 1 x Puppy Pals Lanyard, 1 x Guide Dogs plush dog toy, 1 x Guide Dogs reusable tote bag totalling $50 each.
- Winners and companions are responsible for all costs associated with taking the prizes, including but not limited to travel, accommodation and ancillary costs, other than those expressly state as being part of the prize in the Terms & Conditions. Winners forfeit any prize or any part of a prize if not taken at the time stipulated by Guide Dogs Victoria and no cash will be awarded in lieu. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the relevant service providers including the terms of any vouchers supplied for elements of a prize.
- Guide Dogs VIC reserves the right, in its discretion, to substitute a prize or part of a prize that is unavailable for an alternative of equal value and/or comparable specification. Guide Dogs VIC also reserves the right to change any prizes to follow COVID19 Government recommendations.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner and any accompanying companions (if applicable) agree to (a) participate in all publicity (including photography) reasonably requested by Guide Dogs VIC in the connection with this giveaway and the result of free charge; (b) consent to the use of their name, likeness, image and voice (including photo, film and recordings of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without further remuneration for the purpose of promoting Guide Dogs VIC’s activities; and (c) sign any legal documentation including but not limited to a release and indemnity, in the form required by Guide Dogs VIC and prize organisers in their absolute discretion.
- Save for any rights or guarantees under Australian Consumer Law or other terms implied into a contract that cannot be lawfully excluded, Guide Dogs VIC and its officers, employees, volunteers, agents and prize suppliers exclude: (a) any term condition or warranty that may otherwise be implied into these Terms and Conditions; (b) any liability for loss or damage incurred as a result of or in connection with its negligence; (c) any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue and loss of opportunity) arising with the connection with this giveaway and the prizes.
- Guide Dogs Victoria and its officers, employees, volunteers, agents and prize suppliers exclude all liabilities described in sub-section 139A(3) of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), except for liability for significant personal injury caused by their reckless conduct within the meaning of sub-section 139A(5) of that Act.
- If the giveaway is interfered with or not capable of being conducted as anticipated for any reason beyond Guide Dogs VIC’s reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Guide Dogs VIC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person or to modify or suspend the giveaway, as appropriate, to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- It is a condition of entry to the giveaway that the entrant agrees to receive further communication from Guide Dogs VIC, as per Guide Dogs Personal Information Collection Statement, unless the entrant personally opts out of future communication at the point of entering the giveaway.
- Decision of Guide Dogs VIC in relation to this giveaway are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This giveaway is being held for Guide Dogs VIC, 2-4 Chandler Highway KEW VIC 3101.
ABN 68 004 621 461