Guide Dogs provides high quality training to maximize the independence of people living with low vision or blindness. Our professional services extend beyond the provision of guide dogs, and include innovative children’s mobility programs, orientation and mobility training for adults and people living with an acquired brain injury (ABI), and social networking programs to support active community participation. Guide Dogs is also one of Australia’s most trusted charity and an employer of choice in the disability sector. Our staff enjoy an inclusive and collaborative working environment where talent is recognised and innovation is encouraged.
Guide Dogs has a full time 12 month parental leave cover contract opportunity available for an experienced professional to join our Marketing Centre of Excellence team in the position of Marketing Coordinator.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Directly assist the Marketing Centre of Excellence team with coordinating and scheduling marketing, design and creative requests that come from Victoria and New South Wales;
- Ensure all marketing, design and creative requests have a complete brief;
- Liaise with the Fundraising Departments across Victoria and New South Wales with their various marketing, design and creative requests; and
- Bridge the communication between the Marketing Centre of Excellence and other departments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role, with strong time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks within deadlines;
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly desirable;
- Strong eye for detail and comfort completing an administrative heavy role;
- A commitment to live the values and behaviours of Guide Dogs Victoria; and
- A strong alignment with the vision of Guide Dogs Victoria in delivering independence to people who are blind or have low vision.
Benefits that Guide Dogs Victoria offer:
- A competitive remuneration package is available commensurate with skills and experience, which includes tax free salary packaging of up to $18,550;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A week of Study Leave and educational assistance;
- Access to an external mentoring program with the Institute of Managers and Leaders;
- Employee assistance program for employees and for members of their household;
- Annual onsite flu vaccinations or vouchers for vaccinations close to home with participating partners; and
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition program.
Mandatory for all new staff to Guide Dogs Victoria:
Guide Dogs Victoria is a disability service provider that is captured by the Victorian Government COVID-19 vaccination Pandemic Orders. All employees are required to comply with COVID-19 vaccination requirements as a condition of their employment, including third dose vaccinations. Vaccination evidence or valid medical exemption must be provided prior to the commencement date.
Please submit your application inclusive of a resume and cover letter. We recommend not to delay applying, as we will close the advertisement once a suitable candidate is sourced.
Please submit your application inclusive of resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Guide Dogs Victoria welcomes applications from people with disability, including those with low vision and blindness. We acknowledge the rights of people with disabilities to have equal opportunity for participation in meaningful employment and are committed to increasing the representation of people with disability in our workforce.