Digital Fundraising Manager
Guide Dogs is the leading Australian provider of Guide Dogs and orientation and mobility services for people with sight loss. We are a trusted, long-standing and well recognised charity.
We are seeking an experienced digital fundraising professional to drive sustainable income growth through digital channels, maximise engagement in campaigns, and increase acquisition and retention through a compelling supporter experience. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising and Insights, the Digital Fundraising Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital fundraising strategy in support of key fundraising programs for the Fundraising Centre of Excellence supporting Guide Dogs NSW/ACT and Guide Dogs Victoria, with a focus on integrating multichannel digital fundraising and a wider digital transformation of fundraising.
A little more information on some of the things you will be doing:
- Increase and embed the use of digital fundraising as an effective means of acquiring new donors and engaging and retaining donors.
- Lead digital-first donor-centric thinking throughout the fundraising team to ensure a compelling supporter experience.
- Set digital benchmarks for acquisition, retention, and digital income to determine future growth and KPIs.
- Collaborate with others to develop digital assets and content that is coordinated, on-brand and aligned with key messages.
- Measure, analyse and report on strategies, campaigns and outcomes for effectiveness and developing insights.
- Drive increased online traffic to the organisation’s website through SEO and SEM initiatives.
- Ensure an optimised user experience via mobile and online giving, including creating and managing digital donor journeys.
You will have 5+ years digital experience in a similar position (ideally in fundraising), with a developed understanding of digital trends, data-lead practices and legislation. You have a proven track record in maximising the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and platforms with a focus on user experience. Your outstanding planning and organisation skills, stakeholder management skills and project management skills enable you to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You are highly numerate with strong data, analytical and reporting skills, and you have developed knowledge of the drivers of digital fundraising ROI. You work well autonomously and as a member of a team by being responsive, flexible, approachable, you possess a positive attitude and the desire to exceed expectations.
Why work with us?
You’ll be working at a place where everyone is welcome – an organisation that believes that a creative and productive workplace depends on having a diverse range of experiences, perspectives and abilities. Your colleagues and peers all understand their part in our mission – to empower people with vision loss.
For further information on this position on our website: www.guidedogs.com.au/jobs.
Please be advised that the successful candidate in this position will be required to complete a National Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check.
Guide Dogs is proud to be an inclusive workplace that reflects our clients and the broader community. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We offer equal employment opportunity regardless of your gender or gender identity, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital or domestic status, carer status, or political opinion.
We strongly encourage applications from people with vision impairment or blindness.
If you require an adjustment within the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com to inform us of your preferred method of communication.