Assistive Technology – Lunch and Learn
- Date | Time
- Tue 06 July, 2021 1pm to 1:30pm
- This is a free event.
About the event
You’re invited to lunch – an AT lunch via Zoom. 30 minutes of news, tips and tricks to help make your life easier!
On the agenda:
- Scanning QR codes – we explore ways to make this easier so checking in at your favourite cafe doesn’t have to be a chore
- We’ll take a look at the new Magnifier controls for your iPhone or iPad
- 5 quick tips to help make your Mac easier to see
- We also have tips on using Dictation in iOS and Android
- We’ll show you a neat feature in Google Maps to help make sure you arrive on time to your destination
- And this month’s product demo is the new HoverBar Duo – a cool arm that can hold your iPad or iPhone at pretty much any angle you want.
Join us Tuesday July 6 at 1pm.
The AT Lunch is a monthly Zoom call, on the first Tuesday of each month at 1pm.
Zoom meeting details below.
Join the Zoom meeting here or click on the link below:
Meeting ID: 870 5546 9248
If you require any further information please reach out to Glen at email@example.com