30-minute guided, effortless meditation
- Date | Time
- Thu 16 September, 2021 1pm to 1:30pm
- This is a free event.
About the event
Take a short break to recharge your mind. For this 30-minute meditation session, we invite you to access and explore a deeper state of inner relaxation. You can attend from anywhere, your home, office or safely outside in nature.
Effortless meditation is a simple, easy, secular, mental practice which allows you to access a deep state of relaxation and to gently release stored tension from your mind and body.
- Open to all Guide Dogs Victoria Clients, volunteers and staff.
- Please feel free to invite a friend!
- Held 1 pm – 1.30 pm every Thursday in September, starting 2 September 2021.
- Via Zoom, no video ‘on’ required.
- In addition to the 30-minute session, there will be an opportunity for a 15-minute debrief and an informal facilitated discussion should you wish to stay on the call.
- Before you attend, please sit somewhere comfortable with your back supported and in a place you are unlikely to be interrupted. Also turn off notifications on all your devices.
- Participants will be muted on entry and video is not required.
- Please do not join the meeting if you are driving.